2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I don't know if this is the right sub, if it is great! If not can someone redirect me to it?

I have version. 51.00.351, and I would like it to update it to the latest one which is
59.00.441A, would it be possible to do a direct update or do I have to go to specific updates?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUESTION! I have a 2019 CX-5 Touring model with the tech package.
When I connect my iphoneXR via bluetooth, the audio plays fine for music,
but when I make a call..the audio from the person on the other end is VERY crackly, distorted and cuts in and out.
The other person on the call can hear me fine, I just can't hear them fine.
---
I Exhausted all possible channels talking to Mazda: the tech number, Mazda Corporate, my local dealer.
My local dealer confirmed I have the latest update and the only response I keep getting from Corporate, the tech number and the dealer is that the system is not compatible with the IOS 13.3.1 - It's been several months since I brought my car in regarding this issue and there seem to be no updates to the firmware. - Any ideas on how to fix this issue or if they will ever update the firmware to be compatible?

It's also worth nothing that when I plug in directly with the apple carplay, the audio for the calls is great, however I have an issue with the applecarplay system, which I won't get into now, so I would like to keep the wired carplay option off the table for the time being and find a way to fix this bluetooth issue.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts