2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hey Hey
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i set my tire rotation due date after i put new wheels back in April. Then after driving 4500mi i rotated the tires. Since then i'm trying to reset it for the next 4500mi. It won't lemm do it. When i try it just beeps and nothing changes.. Any ideas how to do it? Thanx.. Btw, i have 13 SA Sedan..

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
make sure that you're not driving... it wont let you change anything while the car is moving

Reactions: warlord

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire rotation warning reset: You have to got to your applications setting on the screen (who would have thought it was there). Then you scroll to the appropriate maintenance section. If a wrench light is displayed there it will be evident where to scroll to. The rest of the instructions are pretty straight forward. Yay for this girl show figured it out....well, with the help of the Mazda tech who talked me through it on the phone. :)

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
to reset the maintenance minder you press "info" on the steering wheel until you see the settings screen then use the arrows to go to "maintenance" and select your option you want to reset then press enter and it will ask days or miles on service or just miles on tire rotation and set it to the mileage you next want/need to do this item, or turn it off if you wish

1 - 7 of 7 Posts