2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows how perform a wheelspin burnout in a 2013 Mazda Axela 20s-skyactiv just for fun as when I try it does work, even with the traction off and handbrake on I still have my rear wheels move and my rpms don't go to high at times?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if it's even possible with the 2.0 and an automatic trans. I'm not sure that the little 2.0 (much as I really do like it) has enough beans at lower RPM to start a burnout. With a stick, you can rev it up to 5k and dump the clutch to start the burnout. You used to be able to rev up an automatic and then dump it into drive to get the same effect, but modern cars require you to have a foot on the brake pedal to shift into D.

Either way, it's really not good for the car, or your wallet...
Thanks for your point of view馃挴 didn't even knoe that, well it's good to learn something new and yupp I'll defs keep an eye out make sure I don't go overboard or break it, thanks heaps.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your point of view馃挴 didn't even knoe that, well it's good to learn something new and yupp I'll defs keep an eye out make sure I don't go overboard or break it, thanks heaps.
Ive done it now and then randomly but I want to be able to do it every time I do it which is hard馃う馃徑鈥嶁檧锔

1 - 4 of 4 Posts