2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to get some aftermarket fog lights on ebay that come with harness, relay and its own switch but I want to add factory headlight/turn signal/fog light switch to it. How do I go about that? What is the correct part(s) I need for the switch? I want as plug and play as possible.

I also debating what kind of bulb to put in there? High powered halogen, 5000k 55W HID or LED. There are pros and cons to every one but the intended purpose is for fog use only, not daytime running light, so longevity isn't that important since I don't encounter fog much.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I really been wanting fog lights for my 3 also but probably going to go OEM. Which kit do you plan on using ? I have heard some reviews about the aftermarket fogs for our cars and people say that the fitment is a bit off.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really been wanting fog lights for my 3 also but probably going to go OEM. Which kit do you plan on using ? I have heard some reviews about the aftermarket fogs for our cars and people say that the fitment is a bit off.
There are kits on eBay as cheap as $80. Im not worried too much about fit, I would just prefer not having to splice or cut anything. Also would like it to look as OEM as possible so that would require the factory switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts