2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
When I press Nav button the display is:
"This vehicle is not equipped with a Navigation system. However, an integrated navigation system is available through your Mazda dealer as a Genuine Mazda Accessory."
Is that true?
How to confirm that?
My Mazda is 2014 Skyactive.
Your thoughts please,
/jas

·
Registered
70 Posts
Open the center console and peek inside. If you see an sd card in the slot then you most likely have the Nav system, if it is empty then you need to buy a legit one for it to work.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'15 Mazda3
162 Posts
You can call ANY Mazda dealer parts department, give them your VIN # and they will tell you all about your car, whether it has a nav system or not.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello everyone,
When I press Nav button the display is:
"This vehicle is not equipped with a Navigation system. However, an integrated navigation system is available through your Mazda dealer as a Genuine Mazda Accessory."
Is that true?
How to confirm that?
My Mazda is 2014 Skyactive.
Your thoughts please,
/jas
navigation system= SD card in this case
only thing you are missing is sd card with maps

·
Registered
4 Posts
before i upgraded my firmware, my navigation works. after upgrading, this appears "This vehicle is not equipped with a Navigation system. However, an integrated navigation system is available through your Mazda dealer as a Genuine Mazda Accessory." how can i fix this for it to read my navigation sd card again? thanks and i hope somebody can help me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
before i upgraded my firmware, my navigation works. after upgrading, this appears "This vehicle is not equipped with a Navigation system. However, an integrated navigation system is available through your Mazda dealer as a Genuine Mazda Accessory." how can i fix this for it to read my navigation sd card again? thanks and i hope somebody can help me.
Did you try removing and reseating your SD card?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
did you upgrade it by yourself ? if it was made by an authorized dealer, you may be able to fix it by him. If you do it by your own, well... warranty is so broken (at least here in Switzerland), so you may have to pay (again) to have Nav system. What you can try, if you have proof of having bought the Nav System, is to as an authorized dealer to proceed to upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts