2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Is there an option to change the IGO Navigation's spoken language? (European navi)
I walked through all the menus, all the functions, even the car's main menu, but I was unable to find an option for the spoken language.
Do You have any idea where to find it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
The spoken language in the navigation will always be the same language you have your CMU unit set to. Change your language on the SYSTEM tab in configuration.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The spoken language in the navigation will always be the same language you have your CMU unit set to. Change your language on the SYSTEM tab in configuration.
Thanks!

But I have to tell You I have already did this as my car's main language of course is my mothertounge, but at the end I only made to work the Mazda's Navi's spoken language when I Ok-d everything again in the language screen. So it doesn't matter if it will be the same language again but you have to overwrite and choose that language again!

·
Registered
317 Posts
You can change system language to other language, but spoken language alway English.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts