2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Mazda 3 GS Sedan 2.0 6AT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a 2016 Mazda 3 and the passenger side windshield washer nozzle is kept spraying the washer fluid up to my roof. This really bothers me. Anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
Hello everyone, I have a 2016 Mazda 3 and the passenger side windshield washer nozzle is kept spraying the washer fluid up to my roof. This really bothers me. Anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks.
the nozzles are in a fixed position and can't be adjusted. The drivers side could be clogged or the lines

·
Old German to New JDM
21 Posts
Not specific for this make/model but I've had some success by using a thumbtack (the type with a post, not the flat disc) and put it in the hole and try to adjust the nozzle direction that way.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Not specific for this make/model but I've had some success by using a thumbtack (the type with a post, not the flat disc) and put it in the hole and try to adjust the nozzle direction that way.
Used a needle for nozzle adjustment on my '68 Volvo, no idea if sticking sharp metal piece into hole will work or not on Mazda

·
Registered
2016 Mazda 3 GS Sedan 2.0 6AT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just tried it today. Had a needle screwdriver in it and the nozzle is rock solid. I don't think it's adjustable in the newer model :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmm, I'm gonna look at mine later. I'm thinking if you can see how is it attached maybe you can shim it somehow. Or maybe there is an issue with the nozzle?

My passenger shoots a little lower than the driver which makes sense because a large portion of the passenger windscreen is not wiped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts