2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

How Old Are You?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been bothering me. Alot of "kids" on here and im kinda shocked when i learn how young everyone is. so i figured id make this.

[28]

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds about right. i just have been finding out peoples ages lately and everyones alot younger than i thought they were. i figured Phil was older than me. 4 years younger. I thought ryan was atleast 20 (didnt think bout the fact we was a freshman) and hes 10 years younger. its like WTF not that it changes anything just shocked.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Having cars this new at your age means you guys are either ballers, broke, or someone else is paying for it.

When I was 19 I lived with my mom, had a 11 year old hyundai with a blown trans and a 14 year old camaro with a knocking 305...

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
I share the car with my dad. He needs a new car soon, so I might buy a MS6 and give him the 3. As much as I wanted to buy a 300zx, my parent's didn't want me in a "beater," so we bought the 3.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
... mine was a graduation gift, christmas gift, 18th birthday gift.... and chinese new year lmao
and i needed a car to take me to college lol

·
Hai Guyz C:
774 Posts
I'm 19. I'm not a baller but I have enough I my own money to pay for my bills and car payments/insurance/gas

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
but but ....still everyones online persona is alot older than themselves. am i the only one whos young at heart?

1 - 20 of 367 Posts