2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been able to to get it to 110MPH twice. Started smelling the first time:shocked: Haven't been able to see if 118 is the limit yet

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
150 mph. Mines a 3, just has a MS in front of it. Scary shit imo. Won't be doing it again anytime soon. :001_unsure:

Reactions: Rherold9

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
130 too worried to push it further

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
i got the 2.0 and i hit 120... thought the limiter is at 134?

·
Registered
987 Posts
118. verified by wife's GPS. she was pissed when she saw it. thought i was going that fast in her Santa Fe

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got my 2.5 to 118 where the governor stopped me, got there a lot quicker than my last car. Last car was a 91 mercury cougar with the v6. That thing was a tank haha. But it had some get up an go for what it was

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
I got my 2.5 to 118 where the governor stopped me, got there a lot quicker than my last car. Last car was a 91 mercury cougar with the v6. That thing was a tank haha. But it had some get up an go for what it was
I had a 91 t bird with the five 0 those could move for what they were

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't been above 80 in mine. but i'm old!
I got a '94 Geo Metro 3 cyl 1L up to 90 once.:shocked016: Wasn't even trying.:angel:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got unintentionally to 90mph on the highway. I don't see the need to go faster than 80mph really, it just seems wreckless to other people who are driving along with you. I guess I got tired or scared of trying to find how fast I could go when I still had my motorbike.

·
Hai Guyz C:
774 Posts
115. And that was on a long straight back road. Let's just say I won't be doing that again

·
Registered
437 Posts
I had a 91 t bird with the five 0 those could move for what they were
yeah i wished i couldve had the 5.0 cougar xr7 but the v6 was free so i couldnt bitch lol

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
feels like every little bump is trying to get you off the road when over 110... did it twice, both were scary as hell

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.