2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine are still doing ok, even in the very hot Thai climate. I had one hick-up 2 days ago when I entered a parking garage and with "auto-light" on entering engaged the full lights I got an error message. When I checked, the leds where off. However when I stopped the engine and started again everything was back to normal. I hope this was the only time.
Unfortunately this problem persists. Al works fine manually but on "auto-light" entering an abrupt dark space (tunnel, parking garage) the leds stop working with an error message. After restarting the car the leds work fine again.

However, I tried to copy this by having the car in park with running engine and on "auto-light". Leds are working. I put a cloth on the sensor to darken and no problem, high beam goes on and leds keep lighting. I don't understand. The error only comes on when driving, not in park.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Unfortunately this problem persists. Al works fine manually but on "auto-light" entering an abrupt dark space (tunnel, parking garage) the leds stop working with an error message. After restarting the car the leds work fine again.

However, I tried to copy this by having the car in park with running engine and on "auto-light". Leds are working. I put a cloth on the sensor to darken and no problem, high beam goes on and leds keep lighting. I don't understand. The error only comes on when driving, not in park.
I suggest changing the auto light sensivity to the lowest

81 - 82 of 82 Posts