2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine are still doing ok, even in the very hot Thai climate. I had one hick-up 2 days ago when I entered a parking garage and with "auto-light" on entering engaged the full lights I got an error message. When I checked, the leds where off. However when I stopped the engine and started again everything was back to normal. I hope this was the only time.
Unfortunately this problem persists. Al works fine manually but on "auto-light" entering an abrupt dark space (tunnel, parking garage) the leds stop working with an error message. After restarting the car the leds work fine again.

However, I tried to copy this by having the car in park with running engine and on "auto-light". Leds are working. I put a cloth on the sensor to darken and no problem, high beam goes on and leds keep lighting. I don't understand. The error only comes on when driving, not in park.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Unfortunately this problem persists. Al works fine manually but on "auto-light" entering an abrupt dark space (tunnel, parking garage) the leds stop working with an error message. After restarting the car the leds work fine again.

However, I tried to copy this by having the car in park with running engine and on "auto-light". Leds are working. I put a cloth on the sensor to darken and no problem, high beam goes on and leds keep lighting. I don't understand. The error only comes on when driving, not in park.
I suggest changing the auto light sensivity to the lowest

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,
I got the Phillips too and it won light, you need a Canbus free.
I'm in Vietnam and it is so hard to find
Hi All,
Tried the Phillips and was getting errors, drl works but no sidelights even with headlights.
Got the JWSpeaker ones and they work without any errors.
Try ebay as i have seen a few.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Matty. Do they have to be canbus error canceling or do you know if non error canceling ones will work. Picking up my car at the end of the week and want to change them as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey gents,
Purchased Evolve model with Halogen Drls.
Don’t love the yellow and was looking to change these to Led as well (just as what top end models have)
Mazda master technician from where Mazda dealership told me they can change it and it’ll only cost $100 with labour, but he said it’s know to potentially cause electrical issues in the future.
Is there any truth to this? Anyone heard anything like that?

81 - 86 of 86 Posts