61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey ad1405,

I still did not find suitable led bulbs here in Thailand. It is a shame because I hate those halogen bulbs.
In the case I find some I will let you know. Sending a pair by post to you in Vietnam from Thailand is easy.
If you find some please also let me know.
Hey,
Please check this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi ad1405, yes I have seen these on ebay (from China) but I don't trust these 100% because I am afraid they will also melt like the other chinese ones I tried before. Philips and Osram have CANbus adapters you can install but I did not find 21W5W yet. The search goes on...........

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi ad1405, yes I have seen these on ebay (from China) but I don't trust these 100% because I am afraid they will also melt like the other chinese ones I tried before. Philips and Osram have CANbus adapters you can install but I did not find 21W5W yet. The search goes on...........
I've installed it for 3 days now. Still work great

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dear,
I've just completed a 1200km cross country trip with my Mazda 3 and the led light is still operation, no faults, no melting.
I suggest you find it, and if you can't please contact me.
Note: it is 5500K, not 6000K

·
Registered
12 Posts
ad1405 and Ronnie, many thanks, I immediately could order the ones that Ronnie has and the ones that ad1405 has I am still looking. If the Ronnie leds don't work and I still can not find the as1405 ones I will contact you ad1405. Thanks al lot, wonderful group here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have those too, they worked for 3 days and they i got errors on my Mazda 3, auto or manual. I had to remove them because when i get the error, they stop lighting.
I think it depends on they quality you get and if you its verry hot outside, idk, i just guess it. I dont understand how at some work for months and at me they stopped after 3 days.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have those too, they worked for 3 days and they i got errors on my Mazda 3, auto or manual. I had to remove them because when i get the error, they stop lighting.
I think it depends on they quality you get and if you its verry hot outside, idk, i just guess it. I dont understand how at some work for months and at me they stopped after 3 days.
maybe you got the bad QC checked pair.
I've ordered a pair but 1 month now and still not yet received.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine are still doing ok, even in the very hot Thai climate. I had one hick-up 2 days ago when I entered a parking garage and with "auto-light" on entering engaged the full lights I got an error message. When I checked, the leds where off. However when I stopped the engine and started again everything was back to normal. I hope this was the only time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Savitar,

I'm in Australia as well. Our cars here use a T20 w21/5w globe. I ordered one from Stedi .com.au (

Or blingauto has a JW Speaker one or a halogen whiter If you prefer.

It's super easy to change. Takes about 5 mins each side - just unclip the clips in the wheel arch with the wheel turned.

I picked my car up today and popped the Stedi ones each side. No canbus or other errors.

edited to add link to the globes: T20 WEDGE LED BULB
Hi Matty,
I purchased the stedi bulbs you recommend for my g25 evolve and they work perfectly apart from when my headlights come on. They completely turn off and it comes up with an alert message only when the headlights are on. Any idea on how to fix this?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts