2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really pretty straight forward question. I don't like the oem fog lights on the 2010, so i've been wondering for a while now how i could install the speed3 ones. i looked for bumpers and the only thing i found was the 2012 oem bumper. Problem is... it wouldn't fit from what i've read. I also looked for assemblies and found nothing that could help. i'm at a dead end right now so I turn to y'all.
probablty worth mentioning that the best outcome for me right now would be to change my bumper since mine is broken

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like your ambition, but if you have a non speed 3 then what is the point of installing those foggies. To be honest the 2010 styling of the Mazda 3 is pretty sexy no lie, I have a 13' hb 6mt and I wish I had the 10 bumper. I bought Spyder fog lights for the 3 on ebay for $65 usd and you are supposed to pop out the fake vents and put them in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like your ambition, but if you have a non speed 3 then what is the point of installing those foggies. To be honest the 2010 styling of the Mazda 3 is pretty sexy no lie, I have a 13' hb 6mt and I wish I had the 10 bumper. I bought Spyder fog lights for the 3 on ebay for $65 usd and you are supposed to pop out the fake vents and put them in.
The car does look amazing but i just like the round ones better compared to the others. If i really Can't find anyway then Ill put them on but i at least wanna try.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Speed fogs without bumper is next to impossible, and if the bumper is swapped, then you also need to do the hood and fenders.

Your best (or only) bet would be the facelift bumper, which should be directly swappable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Speed fogs without bumper is next to impossible, and if the bumper is swapped, then you also need to do the hood and fenders.

Your best (or only) bet would be the facelift bumper, which should be directly swappable.
I heard about that facelift bumper but i Can't find it anywhere but i called my local mazda and they said that they're not 100% sure it would fit but they're not 100% sure it wouldn't. And since they didn't change the fenders from 2010 to 2013 i think imma buy the 2012 bumper and hope unless i find that facelift bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
I heard about that facelift bumper but i Can't find it anywhere but i called my local mazda and they said that they're not 100% sure it would fit but they're not 100% sure it wouldn't. And since they didn't change the fenders from 2010 to 2013 i think imma buy the 2012 bumper and hope unless i find that facelift bumper
2012 is the facelift bumper, pre-facelift was 2009 to 2011, facelift version was 2011 to 2013

1 - 7 of 7 Posts