2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered a GT with a 6speed manual, in Canada that package is the one with the HID headlights and real leather (no leatherette in Canada). I kinda disagree with CD because if you're going to spring for a S level model the GT seems the nicest. Budget aside. But what I can agree with CD about is the manual. Everyone should get a manual! Definitely the best stick I've tried out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm surprised they panned the AFS bi-Xenon headlight upgrade you get with the GT. I find it massively worth it (and like the other throw-ins like the LED DRLs, LED tails, full leather, etc.), but that's me. I wasn't buying a new car without HIDs no matter what -- it was a must have.

Yet they replaced that upgrade with the superfluous (and expensive!) appearance package.

To each their own. That's why Mazda offers different flavors. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I mostly got my GT for the leather seats. With kids being able to wipe the seats clean is a HUGE advantage and well worth the money. I find the xenon headlights a nice upgrade but could live without them if needed. I find the automatic wipers to be very good though. The last car I had with those (an 07 BMW) they were fairly useless, however the ones on the 3 work very well for me and I leave them in automatic mode almost all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts