2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am new to this board and looking to purchase Hatchback 2013 i touring with the preferred package.

Can anyone share their experiences with dealers around Houston and what pricing did you get?

thanks!!!!!!!! :thumbup1 1:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I bought my 3 from Russell Smith on South Loop W. It was a good experience. Got a decent discount for buying a unit off their lot (not brought in from another dealership or out of town/state). I didn't push for extra/free service knowing that I was about to move to Canada but I got the impression you could get some free oil changes or something if you asked. Carlos was my salesman and he was good and not pushy. Only had one experience with their service department and it was going in to get my preferences set and that was a good experience. He let me sit there and operate the options myself and made sure everything (smart turn, auto lock functions...etc) all worked the way I wanted before leaving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!!!

One of the local dealership is quoting the drive out price to 21,488.00 for 2013 HB i-touring with the preferred package.

Is that a good deal or you think i can go for cheaper??

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I bought an i grand touring, but that's a little better than the price I was quoted for an i touring...a few months makes a significant difference for any current model year.

Thanks guys!!!

One of the local dealership is quoting the drive out price to 21,488.00 for 2013 HB i-touring with the preferred package.

Is that a good deal or you think i can go for cheaper??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought an i grand touring, but that's a little better than the price I was quoted for an i touring...a few months makes a significant difference for any current model year.
Thats one of the reason why I'm looking at the 2013. I "heard" that dealers reduce prices significantly to make room for 2014, especially its completely re-design.

I was hoping for $20,500 drive out, is that asking too much?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I got a 2012 Mazda 3 Sedan 2.5L 6mt for 20,000 drive out. its the s touring model. whichever came with fog and sunroof no leather and no button start

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did you end up buying a MS3? if so where did you end up getting it from?

I got mine from Mazda of Clear Lake and had an excellent experience there. They gave me the car to take home for the weekend and I went back on the monday to complete the paperwork.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts