2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys this is my first post on this forum! I'm hoping that being a part of this will help me take care of my car better.

I like to listen to trap music, therefore am really into a lot of bass. I have a '15 5-door w/o Bose speakers and they're starting to make parts in my car vibrate too much and messes up the sound.

Has anyone had this problem? Also what's the best way to go about fixing it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anybody try replacing the clips in your door for new or more solid ones?

I suspect mazda damaged my clips when tinting my windows and left door panles loosely installed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same issue here. Driver side door handle a bit loose and will vibrate when bass is up.
Required the dealer to fixed it up during service, and they told me they tightened the screw inside the door handle.
Problem solved. Tell the dealer that the door handle is loose.
Don't know what to do with the dash though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I replaced all of my speaker with Polk Audio, I used some sound deadening material and have absolutely no rattles.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I heard some annoying sounds today at -12 (celsius), but later in the day at the same temperature the sound was gone.
Some deadening material may be needed. Also note that 2015 models have better deadening from factory than 2014 (got a 2015 myself and it's pretty smooth), just want to make a comment on that even though TS has a 2015 (as I do).

@apme123, am interested in what you replaced with and how much work was involved? Very greatful if you can share.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts