2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
USMC
176 Posts
Nice! What wheels are those specifically? Are they off the IX MR model? Assuming they're 28's. They looks awesome, I might be looking into those. It's time for wheels.
Car looks good man

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! What wheels are those specifically? Are they off the IX MR model? Assuming they're 28's. They looks awesome, I might be looking into those. It's time for wheels.
Car looks good man

Evo IX gsr wheels. Their great nice offset and when I bought them they had 255's in the front looked awesome. Running 245 now feels better with 235 in the rear looking to put a couple of degrees of camber in the front on my next alignment.

Reactions: ABolewski

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me no like exhaust.. sounds like civics :(

It's because I have the msds headers up to CS exhaust / race pipe, but the gasket connecting the headers to racepipe
Is destroyed so I'm waiting for CS to send me a new one.

·
General
170 Posts
ahaha I love how the camera person pans fast left like the car was going to go that fast...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahaha I love how the camera person pans fast left like the car was going to go that fast...
haha he drives a supra so im sure he thought it was going to move much quicker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.