2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ninja
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:argh 1:

Some Jack hole messed up the side of my 2 week old 3. Right on the rear driver side fender and totally smashed the body line around my wheel well......davainmdapfiue n889893K4R$Q$RAFDI9 :crybaby 1:

It's on the body line so I know it's going to be expensive to fix.....muthere faeduferpfeun

:argh 1::argh 1::argh 1::argh 1:

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
That's what insurance is for

·
Registered
476 Posts
that sucks :(
any pics of the damage?

·
Registered
17 Posts
That sucks dude, I feel your pain. I woke up yesterday to find some asshole punks threw a shopping cart on top of my two month old 3 and bashed my side mirror.

·
Poser :)
71 Posts
Dang... Punch me in my face but dont touch the ride man.. Its crazy these punks out there.. Dont worry, karma is a "B"

·
Registered
135 Posts
I hate SUVs

This past Saturday an idiot driving an SUV didn't check his blindspot on the right passenger side and almost slammed into me when he was trying to change lanes on the highway. Luckly, I caught it quickly and evaded the collision. I was yelling at the dude and his wife, hitting them with my highbeam, honking my horn, and throwing the bird at the bastard.

My 3 is three months old with 40 miles on it but I have a old car which I use for work and daily errands.

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
Damn, real sorry to hear that! I would be devastated!

·
Ninja
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody. I'm pretty pissed about it but I'm hoping to get to the gym and relieve some of the anger.

It happened in the stupid walmart parking lot, so hopefully they have it on camera. If they do, I might go track down the SOB that did it myself to relieve them of some money.

I'll talk to my insurance about it if I can't.

Zimmanski, I don't know if I would report that to the cops or hunt them down myself. That calls for a serious ass kicking.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks everybody. I'm pretty pissed about it but I'm hoping to get to the gym and relieve some of the anger.

It happened in the stupid walmart parking lot, so hopefully they have it on camera. If they do, I might go track down the SOB that did it myself to relieve them of some money.

Zimmanski, I don't know if I would report that to the cops or hunt them down myself. That calls for a serious ass kicking.
Uh, you should talk to your insurance first. What you're talking about doing is probably somehow against the law.

·
Registered
135 Posts

If it happened in the parking lot then it's likely a senior citizen behind the wheel that hit you. Senior citizens need to have their driver's licence revoked. They are becoming a growing concern as baby boomers begin to enter the retirement age. What happened to you is hit and run incident which is a felony. It happned to me several times at a Pathmark parking lot. At one time, I even witnessed them side swiping my car and they don't have a care in the world about it like nothing happened.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was hit in a parking lot as well. Some SUV just swerved into my car as I was getting out and hit it. Luckily they caught it last second and *tried* to pull away and miss it, but they ended up scraping up the right part of my rear bumper. Luckily 99% of buffed out. I would have reported that to the police instead of trying to do it yourself. It'll be much easier to get money of them then.

·
Registered
703 Posts
That sucks big time! I hate when other people do not give a rip about others' property, especially vehicles. I see some people here at my apartment parking structure open and rest their door on the car next to them. not even thinking there's anything wrong with that. I wanna go and slap them on their head. Some people are total a$$es! Hope you get your car damage resolved soon.

·
Registered
135 Posts
ya, totally sucks man. totally try to file a police report and get security footage and go through your insurance......but if that doesnt work, ill help in some ass kicking if u find the punk.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If it happened in the parking lot then it's likely a senior citizen behind the wheel that hit you. Senior citizens need to have their driver's licence revoked. They are becoming a growing concern as baby boomers begin to enter the retirement age. What happened to you is hit and run incident which is a felony. It happned to me several times at a Pathmark parking lot. At one time, I even witnessed them side swiping my car and they don't have a care in the world about it like nothing happened.
Grey Dawn (Season 7, Episode 10) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts