2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, new to the forums. Looking in trading my car for a 2013 mazda 3 with the 2.0l. I'm a big audio guy, so I plan on having a high powered setup for my daily driving (around 7,000 rms). I'm trading in my car because i dont want to put a high power system in it, and then the car crap out (starting to get some problems, rather have a new starting platform)

For this power, a high output alternator is a must. I've been doing some searching but with no luck. Does anybody know of any aftermarket support for a HO alternator? Would need at least 250 amps

The car fits everything I need criteria wise, just hope to find HO support lol. I PM'd a user asking this a little bit ago, so I'll see what he says as well

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Get a hatchback and run a power generator in the back LOL

Seriously though that's a ton of power you need there but idk about audio and such

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get a hatchback and run a power generator in the back LOL

Seriously though that's a ton of power you need there but idk about audio and such
Haha yeah, it's more than the normal person would do....by alot. And the mazda 3 makes a great car due to it being a hatchback :)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: h4z4rdes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call Contact Us - Revolution Performance Motorsports! Your source for aftermarket performance auto parts! and they'll put you in touch with a guy named Dominick Iragge. He can make you a 260 amp H.O. alternator. Cost is around $500

Here is one of his 260 amp alternators (left) compared to the stock alternator (right).
Oh nice

I'll have to look into that. I emailed the person I was going to get an alt from for my previous car. All his alts have lifetime warranty so i'm gonna see what he can come up with, if not, then I guess I'll give these guys a call

1 - 5 of 5 Posts