2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DudeImJoe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Grand Touring s Hatchback. I looking to replace my low beam lights. I have two choices the first being Low Beam: H11 Full Xenon HID Conversion Kit, and the second being Low Beam: H11 LED Headlights - Nova Series. I wanted to know which would be brighter and if both would fit with my car.

·
Super Moderator
5,968 Posts
There are many more choices than those two. Use the search function, plenty of discussion about this.

·
DudeImJoe
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a lot of options, I curious to know if they will simply fit. Also from the threads I've read people are about 50/50 on the opinions of LED VS HID.

·
Registered
218 Posts
There are a lot of options, I curious to know if they will simply fit. Also from the threads I've read people are about 50/50 on the opinions of LED VS HID.
my opinion as follows, if you want LED go for the SUPERNOVA V4 or DD SL1 if your going for HID go for Morimoto XB35 or even GTR Lighting , these are not cheap options but they are better than cheap EBAY brands. personally i am going for HID but not sure if i want Morimoto or GTR lighting but i do know that i am getting the 35W.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts