2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a 2016 Soul Red Mazda 3 s Grand Touring hatchback for a while and finally found a new one at Hennessy Mazda in Morrow GA. It was a $153 trip and I drove it back in a 1000 mile trip. That allowed me to break the engine in properly on the way home. It was a long way to go but it was under 24K out the door plus my taxes and license fees for WI.

There are only a few Soul Red ones out there but the price and distance was higher and farther for both.

I really love the hatch. The HID headlights are great and move when you do any turns with the hatch. The black leather looks great and the NAV works good for me even if I have used Garmin most of my life.

Using my voice to control all the function took a bit, but with the controller doing some of the duties everything work slick.

The only add on's are the S/S rear bumper guard, S/S door sill plates, s/s Zoom Zoom licence plate in the rear and having the bumper, hood, lights, mirrors, rocker panels, door cups and edges covered with Xpel PPF that is being done as we speak.

The other choices were a 2016 Golf GTI Autobahn (too pricey) or a 2017 Civic Coupe EX/L (to new for reliability problems)

I weighed the pluses and minuses of each and this seemed the best value for my money and was made in JA.

It is a great hatch and everything looks premium on the inside and out.

Edward

1 - 2 of 2 Posts