2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, joined a while ago and been reading a lot.

I have been looking for an active Mazda club in the UK but none really exist. I have in the past owned a Seat Leon and was an active member of a club, same with a Hyundai Coupe who have a great UK club. I'm also on my 5th Mazda, 4 3's and a 6.

I currently own a 2014 Mazda 3 Fastback Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol.

My wife owns a 2009 Mk1 Mazda 3 Sport 1.6 Petrol

Previously Ive also owned a 2008 Mazda 3 Sport 2.0 Petrol and a 2009 Mazda 6 TS 2.0 Diesel, so you could say I like Mazdas haha.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the club...
I have family in Suffolk so it's cool to chat with someone else from across the pond :)
Gary

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi, joined a while ago and been reading a lot.

I have been looking for an active Mazda club in the UK but none really exist. I have in the past owned a Seat Leon and was an active member of a club, same with a Hyundai Coupe who have a great UK club. I'm also on my 5th Mazda, 4 3's and a 6.

I currently own a 2014 Mazda 3 Fastback Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol.

My wife owns a 2009 Mk1 Mazda 3 Sport 1.6 Petrol

Previously Ive also owned a 2008 Mazda 3 Sport 2.0 Petrol and a 2009 Mazda 6 TS 2.0 Diesel, so you could say I like Mazdas haha.
Welcome. I started using this forum too since the UK Mazda forums are useless.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. Done any mods on your rides? Happy motoring from Thailand.
Not yet, apart from a dashcam. I'm looking into a few ideas, looking at powder coating the wheels and painting the callipers as a starter and will go from there :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! How did you like that Diesel Mazda 6? We never get them over here so sounds interesting!
Was a good car, I liked it. Shame it was only the TS model so wasn't very well equipped, if it was the Sport model I would have liked it a lot better. Only sold it as it was too big/fast for my wife who just passed her test which is why we got the 1.6 Mazda 3 Sport.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts