2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a gunmetal blue mica 2010 Mazda 3i Sport with 80,500 miles, with only one owner previous to me (came with every single receipt going back to the first oil change in April of 2010).

Already have solid shifter bushings waiting to be installed, a weighted shift knob from Blox (on backorder), a bluetooth receiver for audio, three new knobs for the AC/climate control, and new interior door bezels with power locks (waiting to be shipped).

Will eventually add/buy a SRI and air box, maybe a black Axela badge (take off the 3), MAXpider floor mats, Mazdaspeed e-brake handle, and paint the current exterior Mazda badging black. Also, I've been checking around the local salvage yards for power lock actuators and am planning on getting an aftermarket alarm/keyless entry system.

Would also love to eventually do gloss black vinyl on the roof, trade the steel wheels for something nicer, get a short throw shifter plate, spoiler, either paint (in the color of the car) or do vinyl on some of the interior trim among a few other things.

It's my daily driver, so probably will stay away from any mods that will affect mpg.

Any other suggestions?

Will probably be checking the mm's soon, too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts