2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Nicolas Rivera from Puerto Rico. I'm currently shopping for a new car and since a couple of family members have Mazdas I figured I'll give'em a shot :) My wife owns a CX9 Grand Touring and my parents own a Mazda 3 (2.3 L). I absolutely LOVE that car, I currently own a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S and there's no comparison between the two. In terms of build, engine, brakes, fit & finish and overall feel, the Mazda 3 is light years ahead. I'm really liking the new 2010 MazdaSpeed 3 and looking forward to buying one as soon as they're available. I've been lurking your forums for a couple of weeks now and wanted to let you guys know that YOU ROCK!!!!! Thanx a lot for all the information posted, it's been really useful!!!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Nicolas Rivera from Puerto Rico. I'm currently shopping for a new car and since a couple of family members have Mazdas I figured I'll give'em a shot :) My wife owns a CX9 Grand Touring and my parents own a Mazda 3 (2.3 L). I absolutely LOVE that car, I currently own a 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S and there's no comparison between the two. In terms of build, engine, brakes, fit & finish and overall feel, the Mazda 3 is light years ahead. I'm really liking the new 2010 MazdaSpeed 3 and looking forward to buying one as soon as they're available. I've been lurking your forums for a couple of weeks now and wanted to let you guys know that YOU ROCK!!!!! Thanx a lot for all the information posted, it's been really useful!!!
welcome! thank you for stopping by and being a part of the great community with more cool stuff to come, you've picked a great car for the mazdaspeed 2010 coming out soon, we've all be eager about hearing when its released hopefully next month there will be more news. from what i hear they might release it at the new york auto show this april! i plan on going with a few members from here and hopefully it'll be there! :clap:

·
1,234 Posts
Yep we'll have a ton of pics of the 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 and we just might review one. You never know! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx!! I can let you know that the CX9 is one hell of an SUV, it has tons of power and luxury amenities !!! Regarding the Mazda 3, our local internet site for mazda www.mazdapr.com has a couple of interesting pictures of the new '3, you might wanna have a look there! It's in spanish but as they say" a picture speaks a thousand words" :yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts