2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys new to this forum. I just bought the Mazda 3 Hatch last weekend and took a couple pictures.

I'd like to lower the car, so any help from forum members would be very much appreciated.

Added tint this weekend. 35% in front 5% in back 5% visor Strip and tinted the sun roof. Also Plasti dipped the badges

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice pics of your 3. For lowering the car I'd recommend the forum favorite road magnets. Road Magnet Springs for Mazda 3
If you have any other questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
hey forum member that "might" live near by lol

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking pictures you got there and nice looking car also!

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
What do you think will be a good drop 1.25 or 1.75 sorry for being a noob
you live in lompoc bro, 1.25 is safe, 1.75 ore less and you will scrape all over town.

my still stock height MS3 rubs at few of the gas stations already.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you live in lompoc bro, 1.25 is safe, 1.75 ore less and you will scrape all over town.

my still stock height MS3 rubs at few of the gas stations already.
Thanks! I would say 75% of my driving will be on HWY vs Actually in Lompoc. Thanks for the heads up

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
Thanks! I would say 75% of my driving will be on HWY vs Actually in Lompoc. Thanks for the heads up
depending on where you live in town, lompton has a lot of deep drainage areas that will hang you up. also you want to be tall enough to clear the dead skunks/ birds on the 1.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts