2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I bought a Mazda 3 i Touring a couple of months ago and I´m really pleased with the car so far, it´s my first car that I bought my self and I really love it so far.

As for me I´m a Quality Assurance Engineer for a US based company that does medical systems, not much on that, over here in Yucatan Mazda seems to be really popular in general and it´s not strange to see a lot of Mazda 3s driving around (that why I'm planning on some mods to be a little more original).

I really like this forum and all the work some of you guys have made on the Infotainment Project, already updated to 33 and have my dash cam on board, and thanks to the info here the dealer has started to offer the backup camera installs.

An finally what more I can say, the city is calm and nice with tropical weather and warm all year, a lot of people is moving to live here as is one of the calmest parts of Mexico and still not in any of those drug wars in other parts of the country.

I'm attaching a photo of my new baby :)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks it was just washed :) although I have some issues as I used the windshield washer that has ammonia and sediment formed in the windows that I haven't been able to get rid of :(

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Welcome! New ride looks great. Love the soul red. :smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts