2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Brutusgone
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site so please have a little patience if I do not do things correctly.
I have a 2010 Mazda 3s Hatchback with 2.5 engine and I am absolutely in love with it. I got it 2 months ago.
My question is this. I have an AUX port in the center armrest storage bin and I would like to be able to listen to all the music that I have stored on my many USB flash drives. I know I can not just get a USB to AUX wire but I understand there is a way that involves hooking up something to the OEM head unit. PLEASE, can anyone help me? I would be much obliged. Thank you all.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
I am new to this site so please have a little patience if I do not do things correctly.
I have a 2010 Mazda 3s Hatchback with 2.5 engine and I am absolutely in love with it. I got it 2 months ago.
My question is this. I have an AUX port in the center armrest storage bin and I would like to be able to listen to all the music that I have stored on my many USB flash drives. I know I can not just get a USB to AUX wire but I understand there is a way that involves hooking up something to the OEM head unit. PLEASE, can anyone help me? I would be much obliged. Thank you all.
I changed my 2007 OEM head unit, for a single din pioneer deck - $140.00 (Bluetooth Music (A2DP)/phone, USB port, cd-player, handsfree text). It worked better than the 2018 M3 GT infotainment system (minus a display).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts