2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum (very informative by the way!) but a fan of Mazda for quite a long time.
I started my adventure with 323F (pop up lights! oh, those were the days :grin2:), then 626, after that zoom-zoomed to 6 and for about a month or so and 3 kkm happy owner of Mazda 3 BM hatchback in Soul Red.

Actually during all these years my relatives acquired the love to Mazda and currently there are also Mazda 3 BL and Mazda 6 GG in the family :grin2:

Great to be here, great to see Mazda does better cars with each generation, has more and more happy owners!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
welcome! i can feel your excitement here. i am a newbie here as well.
by the way, i do like the 323 pop up light, and the "circle type " logo... haha....
they are so rare now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for warm welcome! :D

tomato, you are right, this car is a rare sight nowadays. Forgive me for bragging a little, mine did turn heads even when there was more of them, it had unique bodykit and famous Zender spoiler on the back ;) Lots of good memories with this car.

toughguyolo actually I think all Mazdas have sporty feeling to them when compared to other "everyday cars". You are right only sports car is MX-5 currently in the lineup, but have heard that RX-9 is on the way, maybe even we will see prototype during Tokyo Motor Show in a month and a half ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts