2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another new guy checking in. I don't own a 3 yet, and I'm still not entirely sure I will. I'm shopping for my first-ever new car, and the 3sGT is definitely in the mix. I actually joined because I was looking for info on the appearance package and I've been scouring the threads for pictures. I think it looks pretty sweet--mild, but just flashy enough. If I do buy one, I'll likely trim it out with black rims like the red 3 hatch in this thread:

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...appearance-aero-package-real-life-photos.html

Great to see an active community!

·
Somewhere in the Matrix
170 Posts
Welcome! Go get your 3. I'm on my 3rd one. All have been great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I'm stuck in a pretty heavy debate between the 3 and the new GTI at this point. Regardless of the choice, I'm sure it'll be a great decision. Going to drive both in the next month or so and go from there.

·
Somewhere in the Matrix
170 Posts
Good luck on the decision. Let us know when you do decide.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm stuck in a pretty heavy debate between the 3 and the new GTI at this point. Regardless of the choice, I'm sure it'll be a great decision. Going to drive both in the next month or so and go from there.
You just made me go back to vw.ca to price one out again and got distraced. They have a test drive hooning session thing going on (They call it a 'date' lol).

Hoon A GTI in Canadia

Signed up, gonna try one out on the 28th :)

No, I am not contemplating changing my car, just want a go (and want to check out the DSG lol).

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
if ur considering vw skip the gti and get the tdi! much more potential and who doesnt like smokin out peeps at stop lights :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if ur considering vw skip the gti and get the tdi! much more potential and who doesnt like smokin out peeps at stop lights :thumbup 1:
I'm not a mechanically-inclined person, at least not at this point. Whatever I buy is probably going to stay stock for a good while. But I appreciate the input!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts