2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Ally I own a New 2010 black Mazda 3 Hatchback and freaking lve my little beast. I currently have tint and a short shifter on it but have a long list of things I want to do to it, including one day way down the road turbo charge it lol. Well I would love to hear what everyone iss doing and has and what they would do in my position as to mods!!! I will have a pick up of my black beast later on today!
Thanks

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Hey Ally...welcome to the forums. There's plenty of products out there for the 3.......depends on your budget I guess. Maybe start off with an intake and exhaust...good luck.

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
Welcome and post up some pics. What percentage tint do you have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mods

So ya My next To/do is an intake and exhaust but im not sure what to go with not much out there that I found. After that Im going to do rims like a black semi gloss six spoke something simple. I also want to do a tint to the tail lights like the mazdaspeed look the burned red/black one. My tint is at 35 ont he fronts and 20 everywhere else looks good on the black I wish it was darker but lame CA rules....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hello!

welcome to the party!

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
So ya My next To/do is an intake and exhaust but im not sure what to go with not much out there that I found.
This should get you started

After that Im going to do rims like a black semi gloss six spoke something simple. I also want to do a tint to the tail lights like the mazdaspeed look the burned red/black one.
You mean the 1st generation speed3's, right? Yeah I like those tail lights as well.

·
Black Mica
374 Posts
Hey my name is Ally I own a New 2010 black Mazda 3 Hatchback and freaking lve my little beast. I currently have tint and a short shifter on it but have a long list of things I want to do to it, including one day way down the road turbo charge it lol. Well I would love to hear what everyone iss doing and has and what they would do in my position as to mods!!! I will have a pick up of my black beast later on today!
Thanks
MURDER out the ride Ally n roll like a sinister. The car already has that "cute" smile so make it evil :p Congrats on the ride as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm I LIke it a lot.. so now i just need to get the money saved. what intake would u instal to go with that system?

And thanks so Much!!!

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts