2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone. Name is Mike. I just acquired my second mazda 3. Ironically enough they are practically twins. Bought my first one back in 2010 brand new. Had it for a while, but traded it in on a 2010 ford fusion so my wife had something she could drive(3 was a manual).

Here is my first mazda3.

2010 hatch with the 2.5/6spd manual. No real options on it and never did much to it mod wise. Did tint and that was about it.

First day home with it

Had it about 5 months and traded it in. Now I was back in the market for something fuel efficient and fun to drive. So I started doing some research and found my new mazda3. Same exact car, but this time I lucked out and got sunroof, leather seats and bose audio. Same color and wheels as the first. Also only had 34k miles on it which is low for a 2010. Doesn't hurt I was able to get a warranty for up to 125k miles! and it's already got tint :cool2:

Got lots of ideas on what I want to do to this one. Going to take my time on it though and enjoy it.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice 3's what are your plans? If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think you got a front lip on your new one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Nice 3's what are your plans? If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.
I'd love to put a corksport exhaust on it, but it's a bit out of the budget for now. So I am considering a magnaflow and some nicer tips. Probably intake. I have a pioneer double din I want to put in it with my single 12" sub/box. Would love to switch over to HID/LED on the outside. Different wheels and maybe lower it a bit. Not to much as the roads suck here.

I think you got a front lip on your new one!
I didn't even notice that! haha

Welcome! Love black hatches.
Thanks me too! Though I almost ended up in a red sedan fully loaded, but couldn't get the financing to where I wanted it.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I'd love to put a corksport exhaust on it, but it's a bit out of the budget for now. So I am considering a magnaflow and some nicer tips. Probably intake. I have a pioneer double din I want to put in it with my single 12" sub/box. Would love to switch over to HID/LED on the outside. Different wheels and maybe lower it a bit. Not to much as the roads suck here.
If your on a budget look into a Mazdaspeed 3 ABE, members usually sell them from 100-200 and add a racepipe and resonator delete (Both racepipe and resonator delete can be custom done for under 150 probably). All this would be cheaper than the magnaflow and tips and would also be louder. Just my .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts