2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a mazda owner since 2010. I have recently started doing mods on my 2011 mazda 3 sedan. I currently have corksport air intake, raceland coilovers, among other physical mods. xxr 18x 8.5 wheels with 215/45/18 stretched tires. Ordered a rear camber kit from corksport yesterday:biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi _mazdadoll305,
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys!!! Thanks for the welcome? I actually don't have any spacers on just a lot of wheel poke lol I'm actually lookin at the CorkSport exhaust? Does anyone have it? I'm actually in the process of rolling my fenders now!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ImageUploadedByAG Free1393305780.380281.jpg

It's hard to get to them since they are on the bottom. I finally just gave up, since it's midnight here. I also had to raise up the front coils because of major rubbing issues I'm not sure if it's because of my tires or what. I'm getting frustrated on this little project lol any words of wisdom guys??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
274 Posts
That is an adjustable spring perch. If you want to raise it use a jack stand under the body of the car (to relieve weight from the spring) then use a spanner to raise it up. you can usually rent (for free) spring compressors from auto parts stores. They would help.

what size wheels/tires are on the car? I remember, the stretched tires, the previous owner was definitely going for some low stance look, realistically, youre gonna want some clearance for normal driving.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts