2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone I have a mazda 3 year 2017. and a while ago I installed android car with Mazda AIO but sometimes it gives me a problem. The version of my radio is 56.00.100 4A N. I want to remove the android auto and factory reset it. if it is possible to update the version. but I don't know if the android auto will give me a problem updating?

·
Registered
168 Posts
hello everyone I have a mazda 3 year 2017. and a while ago I installed android car with Mazda AIO but sometimes it gives me a problem. The version of my radio is 56.00.100 4A N. I want to remove the android auto and factory reset it. if it is possible to update the version. but I don't know if the android auto will give me a problem updating?
@richardpty refer below for guide/reference 99.99% answered your question. Always install id7v1 1st and AA Tru_go to eliminate problem/issues. Then install other tweaks later on. Btw what is your "a problem"? Blackscreen? Random Reboot? No HUD turn by turn? AA Audio stuttering? AA wont open due to low memory log/files clogging system? Did you install a whole bunch of tweaks all at once = one big error mistake.

What are you updating to and what purpose for? Highly recommended never ever factory reset any fw to prevent mzd endless bootloop or bricking your cmu system always install "aio tweak app" from mzd AIO v2.8.6 into your car and select option system restore.. See below for more solutions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts