2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am new to the club but has found this forum extremely useful.

I just got a white Mazda 3 ST 2014 about 2 weeks ago, and i am not to happy at the moment.

The car is fine but the Radio is extremely annoying! as the volume goes up and down. I have read i the forums that the issue is the TAU unit and to update the infotainment system to V30, but i need help. (or the best process to complain to get it fixed)

I went back to the dealership and called to book an appointment and to my surprise they cannot do anything so one wasted trip

They told me that i have to book a separate appointment with the certified TEC to take a look at it and it will take 3-4 hours to take a look at it and they are only available from 10-5pm (they think I don’t have a life or work)

And then after the inspections I have to go back again to get it fixed on a separate visit.

My question is what is the best way to get this fixed and done? And what is the regular process for getting something fixed on the NEW vehicle.

Any assistance will help as the dealership is not being very customer friendly nor is Mazda Canada.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Contact MAZDA U.S.A. and bitch about it.. or call the service manager at your dealer and talk to him/her and let them know you don't want to bash them on their new owner survey, you just want your NEW car fixed.They will work on it then trust me.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hi guys,

I am new to the club but has found this forum extremely useful.

I just got a white Mazda 3 ST 2014 about 2 weeks ago, and i am not to happy at the moment.

The car is fine but the Radio is extremely annoying! as the volume goes up and down. I have read i the forums that the issue is the TAU unit and to update the infotainment system to V30, but i need help. (or the best process to complain to get it fixed)

I went back to the dealership and called to book an appointment and to my surprise they cannot do anything so one wasted trip

They told me that i have to book a separate appointment with the certified TEC to take a look at it and it will take 3-4 hours to take a look at it and they are only available from 10-5pm (they think I don’t have a life or work)

And then after the inspections I have to go back again to get it fixed on a separate visit.

My question is what is the best way to get this fixed and done? And what is the regular process for getting something fixed on the NEW vehicle.

Any assistance will help as the dealership is not being very customer friendly nor is Mazda Canada.
Did you turn on Centerpoint and Audiopilot in the settings menu?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Audiopilot is probably on.
as you can tell center point or Audio Pilot ? huh ? Any link on how I can do that ... if it is a simple fix I don’t have to go on a rampage on the dealer!

As for the survey I think I already did it. Any way to do it again and bash them?:taz:

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
as you can tell center point or Audio Pilot ? huh ? Any link on how I can do that ... if it is a simple fix I don’t have to go on a rampage on the dealer!

As for the survey I think I already did it. Any way to do it again and bash them?:taz:

Thanks,
I'm assuming you have the infotainment unit. Go to the main screen, then the setting menu on the right and then move right into the sounds menu. Centerpoint and Audiopilot are check boxes on that menu. Audiopilot is supposed to adjust for ambient noise and Centerpoint gives more of a surround type sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts