2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just got my Bayson OEM skirts an not basic instal instructions... I can't figure out what to do with some if this stuff

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
I've never used these but I'd assume the plate goes inside the skirt so that the screws can pull the lip up through the holes???

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Hi all, I just got my Bayson OEM skirts an not basic instal instructions... I can't figure out what to do with some if this stuff

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks!!!
Weird...I have Bayson R side skirts and I have not seen those brackets before...the ones that came with mine were L shaped with a loop on the end...the loop hooks onto the frame, secured with a screw/nut and the horizontal part of the L bolts to the skirt. There are 3 of those per side.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
yeah those didn't come with mine..but that's Bayson R for you. Those are metal versions of the clips my rally armor mud flaps came with. Those clips slide over the metal behind the holes in the fender well so screws/bolts will have threads to screw into. Mine (didn't use them b/c of mud flaps already there) just came with 4 long screws. F*ck Bayson R. Hope you test fit these if this isn't what you are doing now. Best of luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts