2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just decided to drop my cash on the corksport power series race pipe w/ high flow catalyst and wait till summer to grab new wheels. However, i just saw a great deal on some 18x9 SSR D5R's and was wondering how the fitment would work and whether or not you guys thought they would look good on my car. Here's some pictures of my car ATM and of the wheels.

potential wheels below

Shitty mockup

Only thing I'm worried about is the color matching too well with my dolphin gray and the fitment itself, how much would it poke, etc. I personally think it would look great, always interested to hear you opinions though, thanks guys!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Really nice. Much nicer than the 16"s imo.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
it would look nice... it will fit... if it did fit on that ms3.. it should fit fine on yours.. but... you can't lower your car without doing some work

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it would look nice... it will fit... if it did fit on that ms3.. it should fit fine on yours.. but... you can't lower your car without doing some work
Ya I figured about lowering, im on 1.25 RMs so im not sure if I would want to go lower anyway right now. But for the fitment, if they are flush on his gen 1 then it would be the same on mine, correct? He thinks so as do I but I just want to make sure!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey yeah those would look good. BTW totally off topic but how do u like that wing riser mod?
Honestly I love it from all angles except from like head on, it looks a little weird, but I think it looks fantastic from all others! (especially in person) I would rather have a duckbill spoiler, but for the money and time I think it's worth it and way better than stock IMO. Really unique as well

Reactions: steelrain
1 - 6 of 6 Posts