2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you've all seen this image on carid.. I'm trying to figure out what rims and hankook tires are used in the image.. any help is great! thanks! also not related to the wheels/tires section... where can I find the hood?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The hood is for the for MS3s... stock hood that is

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hood is for the for MS3s... stock hood that is
I was thinking it was, but for some reason it just looked slightly different to me haha thankss

any thoughts on those tires and rims?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
idk... I looked at what they carry and didn't find that particular one

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
*Bump* Update as of 4/5/2013

CARiD replied to my email and the rims are:

VOSSEN - VVSCV5

Quick details on them:
Silver with Mirror Machined Face
Matte Graphite
Matte Graphite with Machined Face and Ring
-
Available Sizes: 20x9 | 20x9 | 20x10.5 | 22x9 | 22x10.5
Bolt Patterns: 5x120 | 5x112 | 5x114.3

Pricing starts at $599.

Quick Links:
VOSSEN® VVSCV5 Wheels - Matte Graphite Rims

Vossen Wheels

Vossen VVSCV5 Matte Graphite Machined - Vossen Wheels on sale, cheap rims, cheap wheels from Vossen at discount prices - Wheel Warehouse Online

---------------------

The Email said this:
Dear Robbie,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your automotive needs! I will be more than happy to answer your question regarding the product for your vehicle.

I'm sorry for that inconveniences. Those rims are VOSSEN® - VVSCV5 Matte Graphite. These rims will fit your vehicle only with modifications. And on the picture that Mazda has modifications to fit these rims.
-----

I wish they were 17 or 18"... out of curiosity, what would modifications would I have to do and is it expensive?

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
My buddy's shop has a wholesale deal with Vossen and their partners.

Idk, you'd probably need a fender pull. And with those widths, you might rub up front still. I don't think that they'd fit nicely, or ride that well. Too big magne.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy's shop has a wholesale deal with Vossen and their partners.

Idk, you'd probably need a fender pull. And with those widths, you might rub up front still. I don't think that they'd fit nicely, or ride that well. Too big magne.
Yeah man it's killin me, they look so good on the car but the effort and work to get them to fit with the possibility of still rubbing.

I really with they were 17 or 18s .. the price is kind of a kick in the pants too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts