2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not ur average sexy girl.
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been lurking here for a lil and i figured i should turn to you guys to help me find what i couldnt online. A Fog Light kit for Mazda 3 2011 iSport.

I saw the write up on how to install them here on the forum and i'm willing to do it myself, bumper off and all that comes with it but i just cant find the actual kit for sale nor the "signal stalk" so if anyone has a good place to get em from plz let me know. I believe my bumper is the S bumper since i've had the car for two months and its a brand new '11 without fog lights installed. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm on my way to install an HID kit on it pretty soon w/ the help of the write ups here and i figured i'd say thank you for those who took the time for us newbies :)

Emily

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm interested in hearing some feedback. I think the stock fog lights are super weak. What are the other options.

D

·
Use the Search Button!
746 Posts
@golden there are quite a few aftermarket options out there.
@Emily you might want to go the same route and wire up the fogs to a switch. The only ones that I know would be able to offer a FULL stock fog kit with 'stalk' would be a dealership or junk yard.

·
Not ur average sexy girl.
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soooo

So guys, I pried open the side of the bumper only to find what I didn't want. No Wires..... So does any one know how can I wire the fog lights Without any splicing or anything, plug and play even if I must go through a bit to do it. Like how does the Mazda do it if I wanted to do it near oem style. Any suggestions would be amazing. Thank u :)

Emily

·
Registered
114 Posts
hello fellow zoom zoom friends. anybody here install a fog light for 2011 mazda that dont have fog light. i just need the plastic cover where the fog light go. if its free i'll take it or maybe i can buy. how much and much much is then shipping cost to hawaii?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts