2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm excited to join the Mazda forums:lol 1: I purchased a 2010 gunmetal blue Mazda3 S 2.5 about 2 months ago. I previously owned a 99 Saturn SC1, loved it to death (pun intended), and did a LOT of work and repairs on it. So I'm no stranger to being under the hood and I'm already becoming familiar with the Mazda brand. Now that I have a car I can actually *do* stuff with that won't look silly or be pointless, I'm looking into some modifications as well. I've already plasti dipped my wheels and I love the look; planning to do my emblems as well. I can't wait to do more with it!

I'll definitely try to have some better pictures later!

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome fellow south jerseyan! This is quite the step up from that Saturn. Don't go bumping into things... Mazdas aren't plastic!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: crypticmetaphor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase!
There aint nothing better than a woman not afraid to wrench!
You will find tons of mods and suggestions that you can do to your car here.
Make sure to search thoroughly, most of your questions have already been answered.
Thank you!! Surprisingly there was a fairly active Saturn forum that I was a part of, so I'm pretty familiar with forum etiquette :batman:

Welcome fellow south jerseyan! This is quite the step up from that Saturn. Don't go bumping into things... Mazdas aren't plastic!
Hello fellow south jerseyan!! And indeed... you know, I had an acronym for my Saturn...

Sorry
About
That
Unsettling
Rattling
Noise

With that said, I'm loving my Mazda so far!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yay more Jersey people! Welcome!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Welcome!! I love the plasti dip to, I've done all my emblems and wanted to do my wheels but decided to cave and spend the money on new wheels in flat black instead so I can take her up to 17".
Can't wait to see and hear what else you have planned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts