2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
Finally decided to join this forum.
Uh let's see, I guess you could say I'm new to the Mazda community but I'm not new to forums.
Im fairly well known in the e30 community. My "forum home" is actually an e30 forum even tho I sold my baby half a year ago. I also worked at e30 motor werks in Huntington Beach Ca so motors don't scare me.
Before I got the speed I drove a STI so it was sorta weird going from awd to fail wheel drive.
I've had the speed a year this January and still only have 4k miles on it LOL
As you can tell I don't drive it much reason being is I have kids and they are not worthy enough to ride it. Don't wanna see them destroy it.
I don't have any real mods since I am paying for the warranty and don't wanna void it.
If your in my area (I have seen quite a few) I'm the one with the breast cancer awareness rally armor mud flaps which Haha actually I just ordered so yeah... and a sequential b.o.v.
So really I'm hear to learn more about my car and make some local friends since it seems like all the locals overlook me. Don't know if that's just me but when I was in the subie I always got flagged down by other subies.... Haven't had even the slightest wave from another speed but maybe ya'll just think I must be driving my husbands car lol.

Future plans?
Definitely a drop.
Bigger intercooler
Down pipe
Motor mounts...
Then I'm going full on slot body kit with da black rattle can hood, fake scoops applied the wrong way, those buick side vent things all over, fart can oh and tons of stickers!....
NA I'M JUST MESSIN WITH YA! :)

Pics or ban:
I call this, Dat a$$

So sexy yo!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Tyler myself.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum! From a fellow Texas (Fort Stockton)

you should drop it!
It'll look sexier

Sent from a Parallel Universe
Thanks! Yeah a drop is in its future. I like all my cars low.
Cool one guy in my favorite band is from there! (really there is only two guys in the band) Best band ever "Ghostland observatory" check em out if u don't know. Their stuff makes great driving music.

Welcome ! Very nice looking ride you have there.... Looks great so far.
Well I would hope so lol since its still stock. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Tyler myself.
Tyler isn't too far, I go for the junk yards there.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum XKXXKX! Awesome looking LSM Speed! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Hey if you ever see a Black MS3 with CorkSport on the sides in Killeen that's Matt Kellogg. Hes starting a Texas Speed Demons car club and hes the one getting the CorkSport Texas Event going on Nov. 3rd in San Marcos.

If you free that weekend, you should drive down and come to the show and shine and track day!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum XKXXKX! Awesome looking LSM Speed! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thank you!
Hey if you ever see a Black MS3 with CorkSport on the sides in Killeen that's Matt Kellogg. Hes starting a Texas Speed Demons car club and hes the one getting the CorkSport Texas Event going on Nov. 3rd in San Marcos.

If you free that weekend, you should drive down and come to the show and shine and track day!
I've seen this one blk ms3 a ton. I see him everywhere. I'm not sure if its the guy ur talking about but this guy looks like he might be Hispanic and very young. Last I saw him at some event with drifting in harker heights but most if the time I see this guy in cove. I think he has black rims like basket weave style.

welcome! coming to dallas anytime soon? i may need a favor lol
Actually... No :p but what is it you need?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the forums. I had an e30 as well (318i). Loved that car but had to sell it. I have a pic of her in my album.
I just saw it. Diving boards and bottle caps. One from the first year made. Slow 318 but still looked nice. Why'd u sell it?
I sold mine bc it just wasn't ever getting driven. I felt bad for her and really my xhusband and I purchased the car together and built it while he was in bct and ait. Then we divorced and he got the sti and I got the dirty 30. It actually helped me meet the man I'm married to now. (i took him for a ride drifting it) and stole his heart. Well we had our daughter and the 30 started to get pushed to the side. Bought the speed and soon the garage had my speed and my husbands car. I decided outside was no life for my bimmer and called my x to come get her. He's deserved to have it. He loved her as much as me and I knew that with him I wouldn't have to worry about seeing her in a junk yard years later or riced out flying by me down the highway.

This is the last pic I have of her. Had so much done underneath. I loved that. They are so fun to drive.
So she looked like a beater but ran like a beast. I had a dyno tune chip, and suspension set up for drift, pretty much a m3 underneath.

My 89 and xhusbands 86

lol there's something i need from CL over there and was hoping you could mule it over but I'd rather go myself if you weren't coming to dallas lol
lol I do this all the time for my brother in law. He also lives in Dallas.

·
3 Pedals of fun!
498 Posts
Those are sick! I sold mine cause I got my Mazda 3 and am trying to cut down on bills. Selling it saves me on insurance and any repairs that pop up. I drove her everyday for a couple years. Well at least I bought my Mazda an intake and exhaust with part of the money I made.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those are sick! I sold mine cause I got my Mazda 3 and am trying to cut down on bills. Selling it saves me on insurance and any repairs that pop up. I drove her everyday for a couple years. Well at least I bought my Mazda an intake and exhaust with part of the money I made.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
I heard that.
It was $1,700 every 6 months for the STI and that was the cheapest out of everyone and some companies didn't even want to insure it.
It's not as much for the ms3 but high insurance is to be expected when you have a turbo.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome! I got my car on 12/31/11 and I'm only at 6066 miles right now. I guess we're in the low mile club haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts