2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Mazdas as of 2 days ago. Bought an 18 Mazda3 touring, white.

So I have my first question. Where can I buy an official shark fin antenna in snowflake white pearl to replace the antenna on top of our touring, and is it a good idea to do so? By that I mean, will there be any negative impact to reception? Yes, I did a search, and there were so many results related to shark fin antenna, but specifically just looking for where to buy one that has the official mazda snowflake white paint.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
717 Posts
Welcome! The dealer?

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
New to Mazdas as of 2 days ago. Bought an 18 Mazda3 touring, white.

So I have my first question. Where can I buy an official shark fin antenna in snowflake white pearl to replace the antenna on top of our touring, and is it a good idea to do so? By that I mean, will there be any negative impact to reception? Yes, I did a search, and there were so many results related to shark fin antenna, but specifically just looking for where to buy one that has the official mazda snowflake white paint.

Thanks!

You'll need the Mazda OEM shark fin. The CMU has a special square plugs, which only the OEM deck connections will fit

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks MrBen!

Thanks MrBen! Recommendations on best place to purchase?

I found 3 different parts in white. Seems like some are manufactured in mexico, some have "integration" and some have satellite radio. We have satellite radio in our other car, so might be able to share the account. Not sure if it will just work if we have the antenna that supports satellite radio or not. Do we need integration? Parts below found on realmazdaparts dot com. Is this a trustworthy site? Better places to order? Sorry couldn't post links as I don't have enough status here.

Thanks.

Part Number bang6693064c

PRODUCT DETAILS
Other Names: Antenna Radio
Description:
Hatchback, with shark fin type, with integration, mexico, white.

Part Number tk786693064

PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
With satellite radio, white pearl. With satellite radio, snowflake wht. Hatchback, with shark fin type, with integration, japan, white.

Part Number gml86693064c

PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
Without satellite radio, white pearl. Without satellite radio, snowflake wht. Hatchback, with shark fin type, without integration, white.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doh! edited two of those part numbers wrong. Fixed below

Part Number bang6693064

PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
Hatchback, with shark fin type, with integration, mexico, white.

Part Number tk786693064

PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
With satellite radio, white pearl. With satellite radio, snowflake wht. Hatchback, with shark fin type, with integration, japan, white.

Part Number gml86693064

PRODUCT DETAILS
Description:
Without satellite radio, white pearl. Without satellite radio, snowflake wht. Hatchback, with shark fin type, without integration, white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts