2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so... any idea why i cant view pages like this one?

125209-north-american-maps-download-cid.html

(just google that link, im not allow to post links here, even to the same site)

says:

polishnightmare, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Need to have ten posts on this forum to post pictures/links, fifteen posts to send private messages.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Mazda 3!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need to have ten posts on this forum to post pictures/links, fifteen posts to send private messages.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Mazda 3!
but is there a minimum # of posts required to see some threads? just curios why only some threads are blocked for me

·
Super Moderator
5,244 Posts
so... any idea why i cant view pages like this one?

125209-north-american-maps-download-cid.html

(just google that link, im not allow to post links here, even to the same site)

says:
That thread was locked and removed some time ago due to legal reasons. You can't access it, and neither can anyone else and that is not likely to change any time soon. Same goes for other map software for other countries by the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That thread was locked and removed some time ago due to legal reasons. You can't access it, and neither can anyone else and that is not likely to change any time soon. Same goes for other map software for other countries by the way.
ahh, that makes sense... thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts