2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of a 2013 Crystal White Pearl Mica MS3 here! Picked it up a few days ago (Tuesday). I've put about 200 miles on it and so far I'm completely in love.
I'd like to thank everyone on here for helping me finally pull the trigger and buy it, as I spent countless hours on the forum just reading a bunch. I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyones opinions and sort of getting a feel for some folks around here.

So far, I've only gotten it tinted, but I plan on doing some slight mods. It looks like first up is a rear sway bar. Then, from what I've read, it looks like the first things I should buy are an AP and HPFP, so I guess that's what I'll do!

I'm looking forward to being a member of the community and maybe making some new friends! :thumbup1 1:
Have a good one!

Here's a picture or two:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Reactions: ThisGuy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase. The speeds look so awesome in white.
Doesn't it? I almost bought it in gray because I didn't want to wait for the delivery on the white one, but I'm so glad I did!

Welcome aboard!

SPEND!!!
Thanks for all the links, @mazdaspeedmyk
And, I so don't need any more motivation to spend money! lol

Welcome! Love the black wheels on cwp!
Definitely. The wheels are probably my favorite thing about this car...

Did they make the gauges brighter in the 2013s? I like that!

Welcome! Nice car!
I'm not too sure, I don't have another 3 to compare it to. They do have a brightness adjustment though. Do the older ones have that?

Thanks again for the warm welcome! :eatdrink047:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum ThisGuy! Thank god you know how to start modding perfect choice and you'll fit right in here. Beautiful pics of your CWP MS3. If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

Reactions: ThisGuy
1 - 15 of 15 Posts