2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback and I am loving it.
unfortunately today I was extremely exhausted and while reversing I underestimated how close I was and bumped into the car behind me resulting in these marks in my rear bumper.
Is there any way I can fix this myself? It's been a pretty shitty day :crying2:
I was thinking I can fill it in with a paint pen but just wanted some opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Sorry about your temporary misfortune. Too deep for a paint pen to fix. I too would take it to a body shop (you have extensively researched first), get it fixed and start smiling again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
based on the description this [was a url for a rear diffuser from aliexpress] would fit but it looks like a 14-16 body style. Would this fit my 2017 mazda3 hatchback? If so I think will cover the damage and add some style. Didnt get much sleep last night haha been looking around for options

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Saw your thread on /r/mazda. It looks kinda deep so a body shop might be on your radar. I need to figure out something to do with mine. I noticed I have a small dent on my back bumper. Can't see it during the day but when you flash your head lights on it, it's staring at you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that looks awesome but its the 2017 model so the rear is a little different. its right above the black plastic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts