2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took my wife to go trade in her Civic for a Ford flex and we seen a Mazda3 at a dealership on the way there. So after she decided to buy here Mazda3 we where walking by and i seen a Mazdaspeed 3 and the dealer didn't even have to talk it up i wanted it. I traded in my 07 Ram 1500 Hemi that night and bought the Mazda3 for her and the Mazdaspeed 3 for me. So i broke the Mopar code and went import lol ( But i still have my 69 GTX Roadrunner in storage). I want to Mod the hell out of this thing but don't have a clue what i can bolt on or what will void my warranty.

Also i am looking for ride nights or meets around the Yucaipa/Redlands area so if anyone is close let me know. I just moved here i have been deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan for the past two years so i am looking to make my way back into the car and bike world again.

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome, enjoy the car. MODs, there are a ton of them. start with intake, engine mount, wheels and exhaust. Most mods will void your warrenty if they can prove it broke the car:)

·
Pearl White Zoom!
732 Posts
Welcome! Now that is a great story to hear right there!

Just be warned, the Mazda is very different from an old muscle car, but very fast in it's own way.

I took my regular 3i down to show it to my parents back when I first got it and my Dad who is 65 and likes his V8 cars, bounced my little 150 horse 2.0 off the rev limiter several times and chirped the tires pretty good too.........then we get pulled over by a Sheriff .............don't do that with your brand new Speed!:shocked:

You came to the right place!

I don't know anything about modding the Speed, I am into the electronics, but it looks like the guy above ^^^cpeckvt has ALL the good stuff for his Speed!:cheesy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the friendly hellos!

@Cpeckvt, Now looking at the mods i noticed that people talk alot about changing out the engine mounts...... Why is that???

@ptcary, That is a funny story. I told my dad my new car has a turbo and he wants to play in it and hes like 58. But he also has a 68 Chevelle SS that has a 454 with a tunnel ram and 2 4 barrels sticking out of the hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts