2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Josh and I am looking to buy my first Mazda 3 in the very near future.
I just have a quick question that I am sure some of you can help me out with.
I am looking at a Canadian spec 2017 Mazda 3 GT and I really like the center tach design of the cluster.
Just wondering will I still get that same center tach design if I get a base GT (non Premium Package)? Or does that tach only comes in cars with the HUD?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Worked on researching to help answer your question, but was not able to find out your answer. You have probably already seen the detailed Canadian 3 brochure, but I could not find out the answer even in it. Maybe it is in it, but I missed it.

https://www.mazda.ca/globalassets/cars/brochures/2017-mazda-3-brochure-en.pdf

Good luck Josh. Might you be able to visit a dealer local to you who has the model you are looking for, for this obviously important to you, and we would hate for you to ask the question and be given a wrong answer by someone who is well meaning but not well informed.

Sending you a private message and while I know you will not be able to respond because you have not enough posts, hopefully you can read it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Josh, if you're in Toronto and looking its worth it to go see Jeff @ Mazda of Toronto. If you want more info / his contact information shoot me a PM and I'll sent it your way.

I'm over an hr out of town and it was worth it for me to come in and deal with him :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts