2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Just a quick message to introduce myself.
I'm Steve, I'm from Kent England and I'm the proud owner of a 2.2l diesel mazda 3 sel Nav.
Had it since September last year and really enjoying it so far.
Unfortunately its just had a visit to the body repair shop where one side had to be re sprayed. Our work car park was bit of an ice rink last month and after parking the car it decided to slide down a slight slope and rest up against friends car. Only noticed hours later while on a break. Still all good as new now and I can start to think about a few light mods.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks guys.
Been along time since I joined a car forum. Was an active member on the celica club and the hyundai coupe club back in my car modifying days. It's nice to be back in a car I generally love driving.

No ice would be great lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hi @stephen2529, Welcome to the forum!

First of all great color! I also had an unpleasant incident approx. a month ago, someone did a hit and run on me :( .So, I repaired it ( nothing beats the feeling of taking care of your car and keeping it as pristine as possible :) )

I like the way license plate screws in the UK color match the plate, so I'm wondering how do screws on the back plate look like? do they color match too?

And finally, out of curiosity since we are talking about license plates lol, how UK license plates will look like after the Brexit?

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts