2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
G25 GT Vision / Hatch / Polymetal Grey / Auto
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long time Mazda fan here... have owned a couple of MX-5s (NA and NC), and most recently a 2018 CX-3. Even my very first car was a Mazda 626 (albeit badged as a Ford Telstar TX-5!), so it's fair to say I've been in a Mazda just about every other car I've owned over the past 28 years or so.

The other day, almost on a whim, I decided to take a test drive in a 2020 Mazda3. The car was the top trim level - called Astina in Australia - and I really liked it. Went home that night, read a lot, thought a lot... and the next day I went in to discuss a GT (the trim level down from Astina), with a Vision pack.

Basically a GT with a Vision pack is like the Astina, aside from a sunroof (which I didn't want), black wheels (which are lush), the option of red leather (which I didn't want), and I think LED daytime running lights (the GT has halogen ones). As the Astina is $3000 more, I couldn't justify that just for wheels.

So I'm presently waiting the car to be delivered to the dealership. There was only ONE in the whole country, when it came to a GT with Vision in polychrome grey. Such a good colour. And if I missed getting this one, there's another coming in July. But just one, apparently. The colour/model/pack combo seems rare.

Anyway... that's what I've been up to... and I'm really looking forward to getting into the model with all of you. Might even make some YouTube videos :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts