2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been a long time M3R reader and have used several of the DIYs and comparison posts to help inform decisions made about my car, which I've had for almost four years. It's a '13 3 SkyActiv Hatch. I haven't done a whole lot with it, other than add some powdercoated RX-8 wheels after seeing how good they looked on all of your cars.

Since I'm out of warranty, I'm considering a few additional mods, but nothing crazy. My last vehicle was a G35 coupe, which I loved dearly and miss, but when a head gasket is several grand to repair and there are 100k miles on the old girl (combined with a 50+ mile round trip commute each day and a new house), a more efficient, practical car was called for. I kick myself somewhat frequently for not getting the MS3, but most days I don't need the power or the hassle of a clutch in stop-and-go traffic.

Anyway, here's a really shitty resolution photo of my car, which is all I can find since I'm at my work computer at the moment. I swear I'm actually a photographer in real life.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Probably not too much. I went crazy on my first car, a 1.5L Toyota, so I learned my lesson about blood from a stone, so I'll restrict mods to a racing beat axle back and a few aesthetic items while saving for a faster second car. I have a motorcycle as well, but don't get to ride it much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts