2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just got my 2017 Mazda 3 GT on the weekend and I'm loving it. I have always found this type of forum very helpful and a great resource for information and enthusiasm about our cars. Thanks in advance to all the helpful members who post in here.

Cheers!

iZoomZoom

Attachments

·
*The Electrician*
905 Posts
Welcome, Im still waiting for a delivery date on mine, got picky and wanted White, now their struggling to find me one. I too have been poking around this forum the past few weeks before signing up last night. I have found tons of useful info as well. Go Oilers? lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! The white ones are nice as well. It's worth the wait. Did you go for the upgraded wheels? I LOVE mine.

Go Sens!!!

·
*The Electrician*
905 Posts
Thanks! The white ones are nice as well. It's worth the wait. Did you go for the upgraded wheels? I LOVE mine.

Go Sens!!!
I think you are lost......this is Western Canada lol. Sens, *shakes head* lol

I wanted one of the 17inch options but I had already stretched the budget getting the premium package so Im stuck with the oem 18's for now. The gunmetal grey 7 spoke 17's would have been sweet tho.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you are lost......this is Western Canada lol. Sens, *shakes head* lol

I wanted one of the 17inch options but I had already stretched the budget getting the premium package so Im stuck with the oem 18's for now. The gunmetal grey 7 spoke 17's would have been sweet tho.
LOL. True I'm west coast but cheering for the Sens as a fan of Alex Burrows who is an ex-Canuck!

I went for the 18" gunmetal wheels and I will use the stock ones in the winter with snow tires. I will plastic-dip them black.

·
*The Electrician*
905 Posts
LOL. True I'm west coast but cheering for the Sens as a fan of Alex Burrows who is an ex-Canuck!

I went for the 18" gunmetal wheels and I will use the stock ones in the winter with snow tires. I will plastic-dip them black.
Ahhh Alex, he is a great player, glad he is still in Canada, damn American teams always seem to snipe all the good guys off the Canadian teams lol, those bastards. :wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts