2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i should be picking up my Mazda 3 from the dealer in about a week it's a 2.5 SP25 manual. Looking forward to the mazda but am sad to see my old car. Found you guys a month ago and am loving all the info you have on Mazda's.

P.S. is there any way to change my name so i don't sound so bogan. Thank you

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome from a country Victorian !

We have the same car as you. Assuming you have the BN, we have the previous BM version, in red, sedan.

Good fun though. Glad someone else can use a manual box, more enjoyable.

:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, oscargamer it's a BN SP25 manual sedan in grey. I'm actually from the yarra Valley so semi-country or country depending from where you come from and your perspective.

·
Registered
468 Posts
You'll have fun out of Melbourne round the roads near you !

We're out SW Vic, near Warrnambool.

Do you plan on using your $tealer$hip after the first free service, or do you have a good local mechanic ?

Remember to use your PC to update maps etc....

Any questions.......fire away

:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i will use the dealer just because i'm looking at getting a company car for work in about 3 years and it will be better selling it with dealer stamp in the book. I'll look around at the other prices but with cap price servicing and a dealer stamp i'll go to the dealer. I did 3 years of my mechanic apprenticeship at a Toyota and Nissan dealer about 7 years ago, $140 an hour and the mechanic saw $20 and as an apprentice i saw $7-14. The first service with an 'hours' labor took about 30 min.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*the first serves 10k, 20k, 30k. I saw that on the Mazda website, pretty keen to get Android Auto with AIO and just use google maps. No questions yet to ask, thank

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Rdrokit your in Korat, i've spent about 6 months of my life living there, it's a nice place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts